Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our Website. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you refuse to accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our Website.
We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time as set out in clause 5. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
Information about us & how to contact us
- We operate the website www.lenawild.co. We are Wild Beauty LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09677038 and with our registered office at 120b Cavendish Dr, E11 1DJ,London, UK.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 07 51 511 78 75 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
- When we refer, in these Terms and Conditions, to “writing”, this will include e-mails.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown on images on our website.
Our contract with you
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- If we are unable to accept your order because we are unable to supply you with a Product we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. This might be because the Product is out of stock, or no longer available, or because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Product. If you have already paid for the Product, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the Product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
Changes these Terms
- We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you order Products from us, the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. In addition, we may make changes to the Product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the Contract and receive a full refund before the changes take effect
- If we have to revise these Terms and Conditions as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
Price and payment
- The price of the Products (which includes VAT) will be as quoted on our Website at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of Products advised to you is correct.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- Our Website contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. If we mistakenly accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may cancel supply of the Product and refund you any sums you have paid.
- The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.
- You can only pay for our Products using one of the payment methods on our Website.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
- We deliver to the countries listed: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States. However, there are restrictions on some Products for certain international delivery destinations.
- If you order Products from our Website for delivery to one of the international delivery destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Website.
- During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the Products to you. We aim to deliver the Products to you as soon as reasonably possible; we will contact you with an estimated delivery date which will be within 30 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order).
- Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an event outside our control. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an event outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay, and our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control.
- Where the event outside our control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the event outside our control is over. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received, including any delivery charges.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the Products from a local depot. If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the Contract.
- We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Products to you. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the Contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the Products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- We may have to suspend the supply of a Product to:
- deal with technical problems;
- update the Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the Product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 4 and clause 5).
- We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the Product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the Product you may contact us to end the Contract, and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the Product but not received, including any delivery charges.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
Returns and refunds
- You have the right to end the Contract if:
- the Product you have bought is faulty or mis-described you have a legal right to end the Contract (or to get the Product replaced), see clause 8.1.1;
- you want to end the Contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.1.2;
- you have just changed your mind about the Product, see clause 8.1.3.
- If there is a problem with the Product – If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 07 51 511 78 75 or write to us at email@example.com. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your legal rights. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject Products because they are faulty or mis-described you must post them back to us. If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges. We will refund you by the method you used for payment. We will also pay the costs of return.
- Ending the Contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending the Contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the Contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full any sums you have paid in advance for Products which have not been provided. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the Product which you do not agree to (see clause Error! Reference source not found.);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed (see clause 6.3);
- there is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control (see clause 7.6);
- we have temporarily suspended supply of the Products (see clause 7.10).
- Exercising your right to change your mind under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 – For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days (cooling-off period), and receive a refund. This means that during the during the cooling-off period, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
(i) You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- custom-made Products;
- Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
(i) Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. How long you have to change your mind and cancelling the Contract is set out in the table below:
Your Contract End of the cancellation period Your Contract is for a single Product The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product. Your Contract is for multiple Products which are delivered on separate days. The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last of the separate Products ordered.
- To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the Cancellation Form on our Website. If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 07 51 511 78 75 or by post to 22 Antony House Pembury Place, London, United Kingdom, E5 8GZ. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
- If you end the Contract for any reason after the Products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post the Products back to us or allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 07 51 511 78 75 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection. Our returns address is: 22 Antony House Pembury Place, London, United Kingdom, E5 8GZ. If we collect the Product from you we will collect the Products from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you must return the Products to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 8.1.1) you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If we are collecting the Products from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. Please note that we will pay the costs of return of Products, which have been dispatched to you or you have received them, only when:
- the Products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of: changes to the Product or these Terms & Conditions, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances, including where you are exercising your right to change your mind under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you must pay the costs of return.
- If you cancel the Contract we will refund you the price you paid for the Products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the Product and we have not collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us.
- if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
- You have the right to end the Contract if:
Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the Contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
- If we end the Contract in the situations set out in clause 9.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct a reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may end the Contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if:
How we use your personal information
Other important terms
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude:
- any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Subject to clause 11.1 we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or for any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- In no event shall our total aggregate liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, exceed to the total price paid by you for the Products under these Terms and Conditions.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
- This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude: